Technology Return UPDATED Information for 5/29/2020
Please read below for a technology information update:
- The District will NOT be collecting iPads from 2nd graders this week in order to enable students to utilize the devices over the summer months.
- The District has decided to keep ALL current K-7th grade student accounts active so all devices will be functional over the summer months as well.
- Since student accounts will be active, you will need to monitor student device usage to ensure they are being used appropriately. We know that the public libraries are still closed. Students will be able to use their devices to continue reading over the summer.
- The District will be scheduling a 2nd grade iPad collection / Chromebook exchange in early August. Additional details regarding this will be communicated later in the summer.
- Students that are not returning to D54 still need to drop their devices off at school on Friday.
If your child will not be returning to D54 next year, you must drop off your technology at Enders-Salk, Friday, May 29th from 9:00-12:00. This includes ipads, chromebooks, chargers, cases and hot spots. Please place items in the trunk of your car. Enders staff will be in the parking lot for your arrival. Once you arrive, pop your trunk and the items will be removed.